Secondary Science Success, Days 1 & 2
Kagan Structures to Engage Class and Labs!
July 13–14, 2024 in Orlando, Florida
LocationHilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32830-8430
Date and Time
Check In: Saturday 8:00am - 8:30am
Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Use successful teamwork for experiments, investigations, and projects
- Experience how Kagan Structures work using secondary science curriculum examples
- Learn a range of structures for achieving different science objectives
- Delve deeper by pushing students to explain and defend their thinking and conclusions
- Unleash the power of peer modeling and coaching for science learning
- Create a high degree of excitement and interaction over your science curriculum
- Structure learning so every student has an important part to play and stays engaged
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Biology Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
- Cooperative Learning & Science Book
- Life & Earth Science Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
- Physical Science Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
- Write! Science Book
Your price: $92.
Save $23! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CSC2B
“Thank you for hosting a 'secondary science' workshop. So many times I sit in a workshop that does not apply to what I teach. So refreshing to have a science focus.”
“This was a very fun professional development activity. The content I learned here will make an immediate impact on my classroom and teaching style.”
“The content was great and so relevant to today's science classroom, no matter the subject or grade!”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or email@example.com.