You and your staff are excited because you've experienced Kagan's transformational structures. You have seen them make a dramatic difference. Take the next step.
Bring a Kagan Coach to your school!
Kagan's breakthrough approach to classroom coaching enhances the full range of teacher skills. Through working with thousands of teachers, Kagan has developed a revolutionary coaching method that is transforming teaching and boosting student outcomes. Instead of just learning about improving instruction or even receiving feedback out of context after a lesson, with Kagan Coaching, teachers receive specific and immediate feedback as they teach. Kagan Structures have the power to make dramatic strides in engagement, thinking, and learning. Kagan Coaches help teachers implement powerful and proven Kagan Structures to create the maximum benefit for all students.
Here's how it works...
- A Kagan Coach can coach approximately 16 teachers per day.
- Teachers sign up for structures ahead of time.
- Teachers receive coaching checklists in advance. There are no surprises!
- The Kagan Coach provides specific feedback to teachers and general feedback for the entire building!
- Administrators and instructional support staff accompany the coach so that additional support can be provided after the Kagan Coach leaves.
- A summary session can be provided at the end of the day to celebrate successes and identify next steps.
Click Here to read an article on Kagan Coaching by Dr. Spencer Kagan.
Click Here to download a flyer on Kagan Coaching.
Take the next step in staff development.
Invite a Kagan Coach to Your School or District!
Kagan Professional Development
Email or call Nancy Murray for more info: 1.800.451.8495