Kagan Lesson Planning, Day 1
Planning More Engaging and Effective Lessons!
July 19, 2024 in Orlando, Florida
Infuse engagement and interaction into your daily lesson plans using Kagan Structures. A simple Kagan Structure can transform a humdrum lesson into a highly cooperative and fun learning experience. In this hands-on workshop, we will provide a blueprint you can use to insert structures into your lesson plans to make your curriculum come alive for students. Learn how to select the best structures to meet your lesson’s learning objectives. Explore the elements that make a lesson effective. Make and take away a monthly plan for classbuilding and teambuilding activities you will use to create a cooperative and caring classroom where students can thrive. Take away some great management tips to keep students on task, create more engagement, and to manage time and materials more efficiently! Apply this proven lesson planning approach to make your lessons more fun, more engaging, and more memorable!
- Minimum first 2 days of Kagan Cooperative Learning prior to March 2024
LocationHilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32830-8430
Date and Time
Check In: Friday 8:00am-8:30am
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- 59 Kagan Structures Book
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures for Engagement SmartCard
- Kagan Multiple Intelligences Structures for Engagement SmartCard
- Kagan Structures Flip Chart
Your price: $59.
Save $17! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CLP1
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or email@example.com.