English Language Learners, Days 1 & 2
Kagan Structures to Skyrocket Comprehension and Fluency!
July 15–16, 2024 in Orlando, Florida
LocationHilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32830-8430
Date and Time
Check In: Monday 8:00am - 8:30am
Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Use cutting-edge structures that integrate language learning with academic success
- Put the best language acquisition research to practice in your classroom
- Close the achievement gap for second language learners through proven, fun, motivating activities
- Engage students who are at every stage of language learning
- Create a safe environment in which budding language skills can flourish
- Teach language skills in context using rich team and pair interactions
- Learn how to manage your classroom to maximize success for your ELL students
Watch the Video
Participants rave about Kagan's English Language Learners workshop. Come learn Kagan Structures to skyrocket comprehension and fluency at Kagan's Summer Academy.
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Classbuilding SmartCard
- Communication Boosters SmartCard
- Paraphrase Chips
- Same-Different Fairy Tales Book
- Same-Different Holidays Book
- Smart Card: Second Language Learning
- Talking Teamwork Poster Set (6 posters)
- Teambuilding Chips
- Teambuilding SmartCard
Your price: $109.
Save $29! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CESL2D
“I have a toolbox full of strategies now to use with my ELL students.”
“Clear, concise, and very helpful for meeting ESL and regular education students.”
“Outstanding. I especially loved learning about the developmental stages of language acquisition. I now have a deeper understanding of how to modify structures to help our ESL students.”More Reviews…
“Structures were great! Language acquisition was new information which will be very helpful!”
“This is my second Kagan Workshop, and I love coming to them so that I leave with new ways I can engage my students. I wish all educators had the chance to attend a Kagan Workshop! Classes and learning would be so positively affected!”
“The content was practical, flexible, applicable to a full range of grades, content, and ability levels.”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or email@example.com.