Kagan 5-Day Cooperative Learning Institute prior to March 2018.
How to Apply
The research is clear: Student achievement depends on teacher quality. Makes sense. What, then, is the best way to improve teacher quality and the implementation of engaging instructional strategies? Kagan Coaching! Kagan Coaching is the breakthrough approach to enhancing the full range of teacher skills. Through working with thousands of teachers, Kagan has developed a revolutionary coaching method that is transforming the implementation of cooperative learning structures and boosting student outcomes. Rather than giving feedback out of context after a lesson, Kagan Coaching offers specific and immediate feedback as teachers teach. If you are an administrator, staff trainer, or site-level leader charged with implementing structures, Kagan Coaching is your ticket to school success. View data demonstrating the power of Kagan Coaching. Learn this step-by-step approach to staff development. Kagan Coaching improves instruction, management, discipline, and curriculum delivery. Eliminate the teacher transference gap; allow teachers to transform their practice immediately, right in front of your eyes! WS# 25907
Note: Kagan Coaching is not permitted for service centers or for-profit coaching.
Registration for this event is closed.
Click here to find another engaging Kagan event.
- Review structure steps and key coaching tips for each structure
- Learn strategies to support teachers “in-the-moment”
- Explore key steps to providing quality feedback
- Compare Kagan coaching with traditional coaching models
- Practice coaching in a safe environment
- Support teachers throughout various stages of implementation
- Identify ways to support lesson planning
- Learn the five steps to successful implementation
- Kagan Coaching Course Workbook