Are you responsible for engaging staff members in faculty meetings, retreats, or work sessions? Join other instructional leaders who are transforming their schools and districts by improving the quality of their meetings. Experience why Michael Fullan states,
“Cooperative Meetings is a treasure chest of ideas, resources, and activities for staff developers and others wishing to engage in dynamic learning experiences. No other resource exists that contains such a comprehensive set of strategies to enhance learning for all.”
This workshop gives you step-by-step structures to build trusting relationships, lead staff in professional dialogue, and make collaborative decisions. Learn various structures for engaging all staff members, making them active participants in professional meetings. Leave with inspiration and direction to create the ideal environment—a professional learning community of motivated, caring leaders and learners. WS# 25914
Please register me for...
Click here to download a letter to convince your administrator.
- Motivate your staff with energizing staff-building ideas
- Become an instructional leader by modeling active learning in your own faculty meetings
- Build positive relationships among your staff
- Have fun and solve problems together with initiative tasks and games
- Learn structures to make collaborative decisions and maximize teacher buy-in
- Discover how to use your time wisely by what you cover and what you leave out
- Build a learning community to grow together as professionals
- Develop personal commitment and investment in the school
- Create a shared vision with your staff and work together to make it a reality
- Cooperative Meetings Book
- Cooperative Meetings Course Workbook