Reading Between the Lines, Day 1
Develop Deep Thinking While Reading in Every Subject!
July 8, 2024 in Orlando, Florida
LocationHilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32830-8430
Date and Time
Check In: Monday 8:00am - 8:30am
Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Show students how to read closely to make logical inferences from texts
- Structure team sharing to explain and describe points of view
- Have students identify key ideas and details and share them with classmates
- Use strategies to have students ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding
- Develop the skills of describing relationships between varying texts
- Teach your class to cite specific textual evidence to support conclusions drawn from a text
- Promote comprehension of complex literary and informational texts
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Combo: Question Dice Learning Cube Class Set
- Cooperative Learning & Higher Level Thinking: The Q-Matrix w/Question Manipulatives Book
- Language Arts Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
Your price: $84.
Save $24! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CRBL1
“I can't believe I've taught for seven years without this. I keep thinking how much better I could have served my former students and how well I will serve my future students.”
“The content has been very helpful to me as a coach. I can take this back and model better reading lessons for my teachers.”
“Great strategies! I teach computer skills and work with struggling readers. I learned strategies I can use with either group.”More Reviews…
“Never get stuck in the same ole teaching rut. Kagan gives you updated structures that will create a safe learning environment with 100% engagement from your students.”
“This Kagan training was eye-opening and inspiring. I have been teaching for a decade, yet I came out of this workshop with strategies to ensure cooperative learning, rather than group work, that I can immediately put to use in my classroom come Monday.”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or email@example.com.