The Dynamic Trainer, Days 1–5
Turbocharge Your Presentations!
July 8–12, 2024 in Orlando, Florida
LocationHilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32830-8430
Date and Time
Check In: Monday 8:00am - 8:30am
M, Tu, Th, Fri 8:30am- 4:00pm
- Get your training off to the right start
- Learn how to manage for success and handle difficult adults
- Be the best trainer you can be
- Use red-hot reviews to make learning stick
- Discover the tips and tricks of successful trainers
- Capture attention and keep your audience riveted throughout
- Wrap it up right with wonderful wraps
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Brain Boosters: Lasting Concentration CD
- Combo: AnswerBoard Class Set
- Dynamic Visuals for the Dynamic Trainer ( & CD) Book
- For Whom The Late Bell Tolls Book
- Movin' & Groovin'!
- Numbered Heads Together™ Software
- Silly Sports & Goofy Games Book
- Student Selector Combo Kit
Your price: $289.
Save $104! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CDT5D
“Contains a multitude of ideas, strategies, and concepts that will be greatly beneficial to empowering my instructional qualities as a trainer for my district.”
“This was an amazing training with so many strategies and structures that I see myself infusing into my workshops with teachers.”
“This session was very informative! I learned something new within the first 10 minutes and continued to learn throughout the entire session.”More Reviews…
“WOW! I loved the materials! What an awesome binder! I thought I knew a lot about presenting, but I learned that I have so much more to learn by attending this workshop.”
“The content helped me answer some of my most difficult challenges as a trainer: Like ‘Keep it Simple,’ use lots of processing, simple endings and much more. Simple solutions to big problems.”
“A co-worker attended a trade show presentation Laurie presented. She came back raving about it and her and I attended the 1-day training in Tampa Bay, FL. I was hooked and knew I wanted to attend the 5-day. Since the 1-day training 2 years ago my role changed to include our internal corporate training and I've started consulting on the side. This workshop has greatly benefited me in all aspects of my professional career. Thank you!”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or email@example.com.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.