Kagan and Special Education

Questions about workshops, academies, tour events, conference, and graduate courses.
ponssa

Kagan and Special Education

Post by ponssa » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:44 am

Hi! First of all, I absolutely love Kagan structures! I have been to many of the Kagan workshops already in the past few years. With that being said, I know all of Kagan can be used in my special ed classroom. However, do you or will you have any specific Kagan workshops only geared for special ed? Possibly a Win-Win Discipline or Brain Training one? I would love to attend a workshop centered for special ed. Thank you!

KaganMarketing

Re: Kagan and Special Education

Post by KaganMarketing » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:07 am

I am glad to hear you are using Kagan Cooperative Learning in your classroom! Kagan structures can certainly be utilized to help all students achieve at higher levels. Unfortunately, at this time there are no workshops specifically geared for special education. We are a professional development company that strives to improve our training services for educators and students. We appreciate your feedback and suggestion. We always take requests like this under consideration for possible future courses. Thanks again for your kind words and inquiry.

-Daren Harris