Team Tools

Questions about Kagan
elviswings

Team Tools

Post by elviswings » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:36 pm

If I don't use TeamTools for a while I have to re-enter the serial number and then all my original teams are lost, why is this and is there a way around it?

parkeratkagan

Re: Team Tools

Post by parkeratkagan » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:28 am

Hi and thanks for your use of the TeamTools software!

If the serial number and classes are getting erased after extended intervals, there is most likely some sort of cleaning software installed on the computer that is deleting these files. Both of these pieces of information are stored in the Flash memory cache. Schools & Districts sometimes have these 'cleaners' installed on their computers that erase these files, but these are not issues that anyone should be experiencing. Steps can be taken to eliminate them.

If you can get in touch with our customer service department at questions@kaganonline.com or 800.266.7576, option 1, we will make sure that you have the most current version of the software available and troubleshoot any issues.

petercummins89

Post by petercummins89 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:27 am

Kagan’s famous TimerTools software is now available as an app. You get a suite of powerful timers that are super easy to use. Timers include: Countdown, Stop Watch, Turn Timer, Seconds Up, Seconds Down, and Interval Timer. Access and set any timer with just a few clicks. All the most frequent times teachers use are available as presets.

parkeratkagan

Post by parkeratkagan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:38 am

That's right, Kagan offers seven different apps for the iPhone and iPod! In addition to the TimerTools, other titles include:
- NameSelector
- SelectorSpinners
- StudentSelector
- Teambuilding Questions
- Addoku+
- Code 24

You can learn more about all of the Kagan apps by visiting the iTunes App store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/kagan ... d437232216