Timer Tools for iPad OS7

Questions about Kagan
susan19h

Timer Tools for iPad OS7

Post by susan19h » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:38 am

Ever since I downloaded the update for iPad OS7, my Timer Tools app is not working. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried reinstalling, but that did not help. I also "rebooted" the iPad and that did not work as well. I need my timers! :)

angelapink

Re: Timer Tools for iPad OS7

Post by angelapink » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:14 am

I love that your are in love with your Kagan Timer! Kagan is aware of this problem. They are working diligently to fix the problem. Once it is resolved you will hear from us!

I'm so so sorry for the inconvenience. I didn't have access to my timer tool for a workshop once, it drove me crazy! I'm crossing my fingers that it is resolved quickly for you and all of our other Kagan App users!

Angela

grant

Post by grant » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:39 am

I am so pleased that Timer Tools is up and running again. However, I do have one significant problem remaining. I use Airserver (http://www.airserver.com) to display my iPad to the classroom. It will display either orientation of the iPad just fine--can switch orientations anytime. However, the forced portrait orientation of Timer Tools will only display in a "sideways" portrait mode through airserver. Everything reads from bottom to top rather than left to right. Could this be fixed so that I can walk around the room with my iPad while displaying the timer to the classroom?

Thanks!

Grant

parkeratkagan

Post by parkeratkagan » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi folks!

We got the TimerTools app working with the new iOS7, but encountered another issue (the display orientation). We are working on fixing the orientation problem on both the iPad and the iPhone devices. As soon as we have it corrected and Apple approves the changes, it will be available as a free update. Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

parkeratkagan

Re: Timer Tools App for iPad OS7

Post by parkeratkagan » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:18 am

We released an updated version of the TimerTools app over the weekend that we believe fixes all outstanding issues! Issues resolved include:
- TimerTools app is compatible with Apple’s new operating system, iOS7.
- The screen orientation is resolved, so the app displays in a landscape mode and occupies the entire screen.
- The font issue is resolved, so all of the timer numbers now display properly on the screen.

Thank you for your patience while we worked through this update. The new release is Version 1.2, so please be sure to update the app on your device and enjoy!