CEU's For Summer Workshops

Questions about workshops, academies, tour events, conference, and graduate courses.
tperkins

CEU's For Summer Workshops

Post by tperkins » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:56 am

Greetings! We had a two-day workshop at our school in August of this year, and I was unable to send off my form for CEU's at that time. Is there any way to still do this?

parkeratkagan

Re: CEU's For Summer Workshops

Post by parkeratkagan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:47 am

Hello, and thank you for attending a recent Kagan workshop!

Yes, we can still accept CEU applications for workshops that took place over the summer. Please contact Carlos at carloshensley@kaganonline.com with the details about which workshop your participated in and your contact information, and he will be able to assist you from there.

Thanks again and good luck!

Pmurraymcfarlane

Post by Pmurraymcfarlane » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:56 pm

My name is Paulla and I am a high school teacher in lower Westchester New York. This post has nothing to do with CEU for summer workshops. I am desperate for someone to answer my question and help me. I have been trying to take a Kagan Cooperative Learning structures workshop for more than six months now and is getting no help. I have tried asking my school district to invite the Kagan training they claim its too expensive, I have asked my principal to do it for our high school he gave the same excuse. I know that Kagan trainers are coming to the Bronx New York on November 22, and I would like to attend, but this is an exclusive event. I am doing research that includes the use of the Kagan structures. I became aware through the books that I purchased but want to do justice to the program by getting the training from someone who has the experience. I do not know who can help me if they are willing to come to my school. I would have permission for them to work with my students and myself or I could make arrangement for them to meet with me to demonstrate how to best use any of the structures most suitable for a secondary math class. Please help me.
Last edited by Pmurraymcfarlane on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaganMarketing

Post by KaganMarketing » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:51 am

Hi Paulla!

Thank you for your message. We are thrilled to hear about your passion for Kagan, and want to get you in one of our workshops! I am excited to share that we have additional events that have just opened up in New York. You can now find them on our website. Please take a look: http://www.kaganonline.com/workshops/events/index.php

If you have any further questions about attending events, or the registration process, please feel free to call our registration department at 1.800.266.7576, and they will be happy to help you register.

Pmurraymcfarlane

Post by Pmurraymcfarlane » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:44 pm

I am thankful for the response but the workshop that I am interested in is not being offered anytime soon in New York. Is there any other way that I can get the training in How to use the structures. Can you try to schedule one for structures in new york.

KaganMarketing

Post by KaganMarketing » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:36 am

Hi Paulla,

It sounds like you have some specific requests as to what you are looking for. We would love to help answer your questions. Please feel free to call our registration department at 1.800.266.7576, so we can help you find a workshop to attend. Thank you!