Presentation

Questions about workshops, academies, tour events, conference, and graduate courses.
hrenk

Presentation

Post by hrenk » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:05 pm

My staff and I recently attended the introductory Kagan training and the woman presenting told us we did not need to write down everything on her presentation because we can access it on line at Kaganonline.com. I have looked and looked and cannot find where it might be located. Can you tell me where we can access it?

rickduvall

Re: Presentation

Post by rickduvall » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:32 pm

It's exciting that you want to get your notes in order! That sounds like you found the information that the presenter shared with you exciting and helpful. I'm not sure why the presenter told you that you didn't need to copy down the information that she shared, though. I have a couple of questions that may help get you what you need. First, what kind of introductory training was it (a full-day, a half-day, a one-hour conference session, etc.)? Second, do you know if the trainer is a full-time Kagan trainer, a part-time associate trainer, a district trainer, or a school trainer? That may help me know how to better guide you to getting what you need.

Some of the information to fill in the blanks from the Kagan workshop workbooks can be found on this site. At the top of this website, click on "Workshops". Then in the drop-down menu that will be on the left of the next page, click on "Workbook Answers". All of the workshops that have answers available will have pop-ups on the next page. Just click on the workshop you attended (assuming that you attended a Kagan-sponsored event) and, hopefully, you will find the information you need. Be sure to click on the correct workshop (i.e. "One Day Cooperative Learning Workshop" "Four or Five Day Cooperative Learning Workshop"), so read carefully.

Please let me know if this helps and, if possible, the answers to my first two questions above. Thanks -- and best wishes as you begin implementing what you learned in the workshop. Please let us know how we, at Kagan, can support you. Remember -- it's all about engagement!

Karla

Re: Presentation

Post by Karla » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:42 am

I attended a "It's all about engagement" training with Jeff Dane full day in Pueblo, CO on January 11, 2014. Mr. Dane did a sentence rap and we only were able to write down parts and pieces to share with our staff. Is there anyway that we would be able to get that?