New Zealand Workshops

Questions about workshops, academies, tour events, conference, and graduate courses.
coffeesnobz

New Zealand Workshops

Post by coffeesnobz » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Hiya. We are holding a five day workshop/course in Napier, New Zealand from 17 April 2012. We really need more registrations. If you are a teacher in New Zealand and are interested in coming to this awesome course either for the first day or for more than one day please contact us so we can put you in touch with the registration person from Kagan. Thanks. Pauline. Email westshoreschool@gmail.com

AnnaV

Re: New Zealand Workshops

Post by AnnaV » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Awww I am disapointed that I have only just found this now.
I am currently working in conjunction with Professor Ben Dyson from Auckland University ( I am joining him for a planning meeting tomorrow) about using co-operative learning structures in particular Kagan Structures in the area of physical education. I am now currently in the process of using them in all curriculum areas and the professional development would have been something I would have been very interested in. If there is any meetings/ conferences in the future - I would love to attend.

Kindest Regards,
Anna Voyce

coffeesnobz

Re: New Zealand Workshops

Post by coffeesnobz » Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Hiya. Bugger you missed the course - it was fantastic. Would love to "chat" with you about how it's going. Apparently we are the first school in New Zealand to embrace Kagan Cooperative learning. Contact me or us through our web page - http://www.westshore.school.nz

Pauline