Sharing the experience

Questions about workshops, academies, tour events, conference, and graduate courses.
mellowd

Sharing the experience

Post by mellowd » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Hello.
I have just attended my first Kagan Summer Academy in Orlando Florida. As my school board has given some assistance in affording me this opportunity, I am now required to make a presentation Sharing the experience. I would like this presentation to also be a way of getting my Principal or even Superintendent to bring Kagan to our district. Does anyone have anything prepared that might serve this purpose and are willing to share? Perhaps a power point of some kind or something similar? I would greatly appreciate it.

mellowd

Re: Sharing the experience

Post by mellowd » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 pm

I should have mentioned that I attended Cooperative Learning 1

KaganMarketing

Post by KaganMarketing » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:31 am

Hello mellowd,

We hope you had a magical time at your first Kagan Summer Academy and are thrilled you want to share the experience with your school board!

Below is a link to a video that is a great tool for introducing others to Kagan’s approach to teaching. In just a few minutes, watchers can grasp what Kagan is all about and take a look at Kagan’s simple yet powerful, cooperative and interactive structures. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-yzgJtgVrg

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

mellowd

Post by mellowd » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:51 am

Thank you so much. This video is absolutely fabulous and hopefully it will convince my school board to bring Kagan to my school and perhaps the district. Thanks again!