Instant Engagement Software

Questions about Kagan
JarynSchneider

Instant Engagement Software

Post by JarynSchneider » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:12 am

This year I ordered the Instant Engagement Software pack. I installed the three cds on my computer only, just as the instructions said. The issue I am finding is that everytime I enter in I have to re-enter the software serial number. Along with that, everything I have saved has been erased. This has become very frustrating and time consuming. Wondering if there is a solution to this or if it is a bug that hasn't been worked out on such a new product. Please let me know what I can do, otherwise I would rather not have the software as it is more time consuming than helpful.
Thanks!

parkeratkagan

Re: Instant Engagement Software

Post by parkeratkagan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:49 am

Hi Jaryn, - sorry for the delayed response on this post, but I think we may have worked with you on the phone already? Regardless, the issue that's described below is caused by how the computer is handling the Flash Cookies that store the serial numbers. Either the Flash cache file is corrupt or there is a memory cache cleaner running on the system. Our Customer Service department can help troubleshoot this with you, and they can be reached at questions@kaganonline.com or 800-266-7576, opt. 1. Thank you!