Cooperative Meetings in October

Questions about workshops, academies, tour events, conference, and graduate courses.
jberlin

Cooperative Meetings in October

Post by jberlin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:21 am

I have just received approval from my school district to attend the Cooperative Meetings workshop in Las Vegas on October 28th. I see on the registration that the location is TBA. Have you selected a location yet? If so, please share so I can begin to make lodging arrangements. If not, when might you know? Thanks for your help.

Jackie Minor

Re: Cooperative Meetings in October

Post by Jackie Minor » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:45 am

At this point, the location has not been finalized. As soon as it is, it will be posted on our website. Keep in mind that the tour events have to meet a minimum number in order to be a "go" so you might be careful regarding arrangements. I would recommend you go a head and register so you are on the list. As soon as it becomes a go, they will send out a confirmation with location information. I'm not sure how early that will be but hopefully in plenty of time to make arrangements. In addition, if it doesn't make, you will be notified. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Jackie

jberlin

Post by jberlin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 am

Thanks, Jackie. I will talk with our clerk. I thought she was taking care of my registration, but from your email, it seems as if I am not on the list. I am hoping that the workshop has enough participants. It would be a shame if it didn't.

Jackie Minor

Post by Jackie Minor » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 am

Just to let you know - if this doesn't make, we do a 2-day Cooperative Meetings in Orlando every summer at our Disney institutes. Maybe that can be your back up plan!

Jackie