Kagan Structures for Reading

Questions or discussion about Kagan theory, research, or implementing Kagan in your classroom.
yellmm

Kagan Structures for Reading

Post by yellmm » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Last school year your online magazine's section on structures had a paired reading structure called Read~n~Process or something like that. I have two questions: could you list the steps of that structures, and do you have an online archive of the structures that have been explained?

Wendy Burke

Re: Kagan Structures for Reading

Post by Wendy Burke » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:15 am

I'm thinking the structure you are looking for is Read-n-Review. We teach it in our Accelerating Achievement course. You should be able to archive old articles on the Magazine. If not, the steps should be listed under courses we offer. Click on the cover for the course and the steps are there. Hope that helps. Best wishes!

Steve Stout

Post by Steve Stout » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Just what I was looking for, thanks!

yellmm

Post by yellmm » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 pm

I have searched your online magazine and other parts of the site and I do not find the archive nor have I found the Accelerated Achievement course (when doing a search only the book comes up; there is nothing listed for it under courses). If you could please just list the steps that would be all that I need.

Thanks,
Mike

Wendy Burke

Post by Wendy Burke » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:34 pm

I wish we could post the steps- but we do not do this on the Discussion Board. Sorry. My only thought would be to call the office, tell them you saw it in the Online Magazine and see if they could be of assistance. Hope you get the information that you are looking for.
Best Wishes!