Kagan is currently hiring!
Are you interested in training Kagan Cooperative Learning for Kagan Professional Development? Kagan is looking for energetic and experienced teachers and trainers to present Kagan workshops for schools and districts across the United States.
• Cooperative Learning Institute
• School Trainer Institute within the past 3 years. For more information on School Trainer Institute click here.
• You must be able to attend Kagan's Trainer Boot Camp on specified dates
â€¢ You will be asked to do a training with feedback on specified dates
â€¢ You must be available to train for Kagan the first two weeks of August
â€¢ You must be able to train for Kagan at least 10 days during summer between June 15â€“August 30
If You Are Selected
You will receive the training and tools you need to successfully train for Kagan. Kagan will pay for your travel and accommodations to bootcamp and training session. You will be responsible for purchasing your own tablet computer for Kagan to load secured presentations onto. In addition, you will be required to do a training with feedback on specified dates.
Email your videos and letters of recommendation to:
Dr. Jacqueline Minor
Director of District Implementation
• Become a summer Trainer for Kagan Professional Development
• Train for Kagan for years to come
• Increase your chances of becoming a Full-Time Kagan Trainer
• Bring your new skills back to impact your own school or district
• Receive free training to improve your training skills
• Get paid for every day Kagan sends you out to train
• Visit Kagan's Corporate Headquarters
• Meet and mingle with like-minded educators
Kagan looks forward to previewing your applications, videos, and working with you soon!