Kagan seeks associate trainers to teach Kagan’s engaging workshops. Click here for details.
We have been repeatedly recognized as one of the top ten places to work in OC! This is a unique opportunity to work for a great company while making a difference in the world.
Core Job Duties:
- Responsible for server administration including hardware, OS, applications, patches, upgrades.
- Responsible for Application Servers: Exchange 2007, SQL 2005, SharePoint, RMS, ColdFusion/IIS, Various Linux servers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in managing Microsoft AD environments and Hyper-V.
- Experience in server backup and disaster recovery planning and execution.
- The ability to analyze, recommend, and define solutions that improve efficiency and security.
- Motivation to work in a fast paced environment, willing to learn new technologies, and excel in working as a team player.
- Professional certifications such as MCSA or MCSE are preferred.
This is a technical (non-management) position.
We offer a competitive salary with great benefits:
- Medical/Life/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401K plan â€˘ Profit Sharing Plan
- PTO accrual and paid holidays
- 4 Â˝ day 40 hour work week (1/2 day Fridays)
- Casual and friendly office atmosphere
If you have the qualifications for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.