How often do you use these thread discussions?

Questions or discussion about Kagan theory, research, or implementing Kagan in your classroom.
tolguin

How often do you use these thread discussions?

Post by tolguin » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:37 pm

Do you find these thread discussions useful?
Do you find that you find that you actually get timely, thoughtful responses to your questions on implementation & theory here at Kaganonline.com?

Jackie Minor

Post by Jackie Minor » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:43 am

Mrs. Oliguin,
Now that we have the new discussion board, I think it is taking people time to get use to it. On our old board, we would have several posts a day and it seemed to be used a little more. I guess change takes time! This discussion board has a lot more features and most of all prevents the SPAM which was a real problem. The purpose of the board is to get help and support with implementation. Teachers are so good about sharing and helping each other. Many have told me they find the discussion board useful. I hope you will as well!

Jackie

lyntiernan

using the discusssion board

Post by lyntiernan » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:33 pm

I often 'dropped in' to the discussion in the past and I like the way the new discussion board works because I can go directly to the threads that I am interested in and don't have to 'scan' the other messages.
Lyn

MLERHS

Post by MLERHS » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:59 am

I like to look at these discussion boards, however I do not post very often, as I am a new teacher and don't have many ideas. I feel that the discussion board is very useful though and plan to keep checking back for more great ideas.

~ML

Italy0505

Post by Italy0505 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:55 pm

I think the discussion board is very useful. I often look at the posts and replies to see what I can use myself. I am a new teacher so any information I can get that will help me in the classroom is greatly appreciated.

Jchong

Post by Jchong » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:54 pm

I just joined Kagan online and I look forward to reading tips for the classroom on this discussion board.