Higher-Level Thinking Skills
Smithville, MO • February 6, 2018
In this dynamic, hands-on workshop, you will experience simple instructional strategies to engage and develop the fifteen most fundamental thinking skills. Adopt simple structures to develop each of these skills with no time away from your academic curriculum! Learn how to embed the thinking skills into how you teach, so every lesson becomes a thinking skills lesson. Improve academic engagement, retention, and achievement—but most importantly, prepare every student with thinking skills they will use for a lifetime! #24993
Registration for this event is closed.
Click here to find another engaging Kagan event.
Smithville R-II School District
655 S. Commercial Ave.
Smithville, MO 64089
Check-in 8:00 am
- Explore the 15 most fundamental thinking skills
- Jump-start students' critical and creative thinking
- Prepare students for a rapidly changing world
- Generate higher-level thinking among all students
- Integrate thinking skills across your curriculum, in every lesson
- Strengthen students' analytical skills
- Enhance synergy with cooperative brainstorming
Populate discount package here
Populate quotes here