Sahuarita, AZ • November 6, 2018
Engage students and raise test scores with teacher-friendly strategies you can implement tomorrow! In this workshop, you'll experience cutting-edge teaching structures to create classroom success now and forever! In addition, you'll learn management tips, how to form effective teams, strategies for creating a cooperative class through teambuilding and classbuilding, and why cooperative learning produces gains when group work often fails. Finally, a class that has practical, hands-on ideas grounded in sound research and theory. #26073
Please register me for...
Click here to download a letter to convince your administrator.
Sahuarita Middle School
350 West Sahuarita Rd.
Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Check-in 8:00 am
- Pump up the fun, friendships, and liking for learning and each other with Classbuilding and Teambuilding
- Experience why group work simply doesn't work for everyone, and why Kagan Structures do
- Save valuable time and energy with easy-to-use structures that make lesson planning a snap
- Keep students on task and effectively manage disruptions with engaging structures
- Master the different types of pairs and teams, how to form them, and when to use them
- Provide students the will to work together and the skills to do so successfully
- Take away hot management tips that will make managing your cooperative class a snap
- Fully understand and implement basic principles that spell success for your students
- Create an environment where all students are accountable for complete engagement, every day
Populate discount package here
Populate quotes here