Baker, WV • October 27, 2018
Surprising new brain imaging techniques give us new windows into real-time brain functioning. For the first time, we can actually view which parts of the brain are engaged as we use different instructional strategies. Through this technology and other advances in brain science, there is an emerging understanding of which teaching methods best align with how the brain best learns. Learn more about how the brain actually learns and which instructional strategies are brain-friendly and which are not. Find teaching easier and far more effective as you adopt proven brain-friendly structures!
Please register me for...
Click here to download a letter to convince your administrator.
East Hardy High School
259 Cougar Dr
Baker, WV 26801
Check-in 8:00 am
- Put brain science to work to maximize learning
- View brain scans showing how brains "light up" with different types of student interaction
- Master the Kagan Structures that make every lesson brain-friendly
- Experience a wealth of Tools, Tips, and Kagan Structures to create total brain engagement
- Create a safe learning environment where learning, thinking, and creativity flourish
- Nourish the brain with Number Group Mania!
- Discover stimuli that boost comprehension and retention of content
- Apply the principles of brain-friendly teaching in every lesson!
Populate discount package here
Populate quotes here