Kagan 4- or 5-Day Cooperative Learning Institute prior to March 2019
How to Apply
Put all your teachers on the same page by organizing and facilitating Structure-A-Month (SAM) Club meetings. SAM Club meetings enhance faculty focus, model novel ways to use each structure, and hold teachers accountable for enhancing their instructional repertoire. At each meeting teachers experience novel ways to use the structure of focus, generate content ideas for their own classes, acquire structure-specific management tips, and receive supportive feedback from their colleagues. WS# 27944
Please register me for...
Click here to download a letter to convince your administrator.
- Change the culture of your school
- Have your teachers loving learning
- Get all your teachers on the same page
- Stretch the instructional skills of every teacher
- Have teachers teaching teachers
- Increase fidelity of every structure
- Blend support, accountability, and fun!
- Leading Sucessful SAM Club Meetings Course Workbook
- Cooperative Learning Structures SmartCard