Minimum first 2 days of Kagan Cooperative Learning prior to March 2019.
How to Apply
Working with your own curriculum content, in this hands-on workshop you apply a detailed step-by-step roadmap to define what your students will learn and how they will learn it. This workshop is a “make and take”: you leave with a ready-to-implement lesson plan. But the workshop is much more: You learn techniques of lesson planning you can apply to make any lesson more dynamic and memorable.
This course emphasizes application of the Kagan basic formula: Content + Structure = Activity. A lesson plan is a series of activities so we learn how to identify the best structure to reach each mini-objective in a lesson. (For this reason, two days of Kagan Cooperative Learning is a prerequisite.) Beyond content–structure matching, we focus on best use of time, management, materials, and supplemental sources of content. You come away with a great lesson plan, but more importantly, you leave empowered to apply proven, powerful lesson planning techniques to every lesson.
Please register me for...
Click here to download a letter to convince your administrator.
- Make Every lesson more engaging and memorable
- Follow the roadmap to lesson design success
- Know which Kagan Structures to use when
- Work with collegues to master lesson planning
- Create powerful activities—effortlessly
- Align your lessons with core objectives
- Make lesson planning fun!
- Kagan Lesson Planning Course Workbook