Elementary Math, Day 1 & 2
Multiply Success with Kagan Structures!
February 18–19, 2024 in Las Vegas, Nevada
LocationThe Orleans Hotel
4500 W Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89103-5420
Date and Time
Check In: 8:00am
Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Encourage mathematical communication with student-to-student interaction
- Multiply mathematical understanding with think-alouds
- Provide frequent and immediate feedback with peer coaching structures
- Promote sharing of problem-solving strategies and thinking in teams
- Add variety and interest to math with a variety of practice structures
- Transform boring independent practice into fun pair work
- Reach high academic standards with research-based strategies
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
Your price: $79.
Save $41! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CEM2A
“Workshop was fabulous! I learned so many wonderful new things to keep my students engaged in math!”
“Totally works for my math classes! Great ideas, easy execution and makes learning math fun!”
“A great workshop to get brilliant activities and ideas not only for math, but across curriculum.”More Reviews…
“It gave me tons of ideas to improve math in my classroom and get students talking more.”
“I feel the content presented in this course was exceptional. There were so many great structures presented using math content. It gave me so many ideas that could easily be done at any level.”
“Relevant and refreshing. Can't wait to use these strategies with my kiddos!”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or email@example.com.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.