This workshop has been cancelled.
Day 1 & 2
Skyrocket Skills with Kagan Structures!
February 16–17, 2024 in Las Vegas, Nevada
Sorry, this event has been CANCELLED!
- Develop thinking and understanding as students explain their own ideas
- Learn a range of metacognitive strategies to engage students throughout reading lessons
- Boost vocabulary word knowledge with quizzing structures
- Encourage daily interactions with classmates and teammates to develop speaking and listening skills
- Practice the conventions of English with coaching structures
- Use pairs and teams to have students participate effectively in a range of conversations
- Ensure all students contribute to discussions with turn-taking structures
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Combo: Reading Comprehension Chips Class Set
- Combo: Story Discussion Chips Class Set
- Combo: Vocabulary Cube Class Set
- Cooperative Learning Reading Activities Book
- Language Arts Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
- Team Pyramids: Rotating Reading (Class Set of 10)
“How to use the structures in literacy was helpful. It was helpful to see how the structures are used throughout a lesson.”
“Literacy ideas were fantastic. I am leaving with knowledge of various structures and so many ways to implement in my curriculum.”
“Spot on! I will be able to use all the information immediately as it relates to my curriculum. I feel lucky to have been able to participate! It will make me a better teacher and my students more successful!”More Reviews…
“I got so many ideas of how to engage students and plan lessons aligned with common core.”
“All the information was extremely helpful and appropriate! Love, love, love the engagement! Can't wait to implement.”
“Loved the content! There was so much that was given that will directly affect my teaching and classroom now! I can't wait to use all the new information. You can't always say that about professional development.”
For More Info
- This event has been cancelled, but you can always speak to a Kagan representative: 800-266-7576 (reference event number #38174).
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.