Accelerating Achievement, Day 1
Boost Test Scores with Active Engagement!
February 22, 2024 in Maricopa, Arizona
Online Registration has closed but you can still attend!
Please call 800-266-7576 to secure your spot! (reference event number #37815).
LocationMaricopa USD #20
44150 W. Maricopa Casa Grande Hwy
Maricopa, Arizona 85138-5900
Date and Time
Check In: 8:00am
- Boost test scores with an approach that is backed by scientific studies and loved by teachers
- Experience easy-to-implement, research-based cooperative instructional strategies
- Accelerate content knowledge with structures for mastery and retention
- Watch all students excel, especially lower achievers
- Engage all students with strategies that encourage participation by each student
- Give every student a circle of peer encouragement, support, and tutoring
- Master new structures designed to address the five dimensions of accelerating achievement
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Combo: AnswerBoard Class Set
- Personal & Social Skills Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
- Question Spinners Combo Kit
- TeamMats Class Set: ManageMats & Fan-N-Pick Mats
Your price: $109.
Save $80! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CAA1A
“The content was amazing. Very eye-opening. I was given 20 different ways to engage my students for achievement success.”
“Awesome content! I cannot wait to turn the group work I've been doing into interactive, productive cooperative learning. Thank you for a worthwhile professional development that will benefit us as teachers/educators and most importantly help close the achievement gap for our sweet students.”
“The content was outstanding. I came away feeling that I will be able to raise student achievement while promoting an environment that is respectful and safe.”More Reviews…
“I think I can really make a difference in my students' achievement by using Kagan Structures. I'm excited to be able to take back so many strategies I can use.”
“Excellent. I need these strategies for my students. I work in a low-achieving school and district, and students are not motivated unless I do something to help them succeed.””
“Kagan gives me hope going into my 2nd year as a teacher that this year will be MUCH better than the last. I learned so much stuff that I can't wait to implement. It will help student achievement but will also help with my class management.”
“Excellent. All the structures were clearly designed to support academic excellence.”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or email@example.com.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.