Kagan Cooperative Learning, Days 1 & 2
Kagan Structures for Engagement and Achievement!
June 15–16, 2023 in San Clemente, California
Find a Different Workshop
Register Today! Seating is Limited!
LocationKagan Professional Development
981 Calle Amanecer
San Clemente, California 92673-6212
Lodging is available at a discounted rate of $159 per night at the Hampton Inn in San Clemente.
To book your room, go to the link below and click "Add Special Rate Code." Under "Corporate Account," enter 0003064536.
Date and Time
Check In: 8:00am
- Boost student learning and engagement with this powerful, proven approach
- Prevent bullying, violence, and discipline problems by creating a cooperative, caring classroom
- Pump up the fun, friendships, and liking for learning and each other with Classbuilding and Teambuilding
- Experience why group work simply doesn't work for everyone, and why Kagan Structures do
- Save valuable time and energy with easy-to-use structures that make lesson planning a snap
- Master the different types of pairs and teams, how to form them, and when to use them
- Provide students the will to work together and the skills to do so successfully
- Take away hot management tips that will make managing your cooperative class a snap
- Fully understand and implement basic principles that spell success for your students
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Book
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Course Workbook Day 1
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Course Workbook Day 2
- Mix-Pair-Share Software Certificate for Download
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Classbuilding Book
- Cooperative Learning SmartCard
- Kagan New Structure Poster Set #1 (6 posters)
- Numbered Heads Together™ Software
- Selector Spinner
- Teambuilding Book
- TeamMats Class Set: ManageMats & Fan-N-Pick Mats
Your price: $97.
Save $25! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CCL2DC
“Cooperative Learning training by Kagan has changed the engagement in my classrooms—positive, fun-filled learning is going on!”
“Loved everything that was presented. Clearly explained the difference between group work and cooperative learning. Showed research to validate all strategies. Can't wait to implement!”
“Awesome content! I cannot wait to turn the group work I've been doing into interactive, productive cooperative learning. Thank you for a worthwhile professional development that will benefit us as teachers/educators and most importantly help close the achievement gap for our sweet students.”More Reviews…
“I learned so many great approaches to get all of my kiddos in therapy engaged. I loved how we learned, applied, then got to design our own lesson plans so that it actually stuck in my brain.”
“Informative and perfect for a first year teacher. We always hear that we need to ‘engage’ students, but today gave me the tools to verbalize and practice ‘how.'”
“Amazing—exactly what I've been looking for to take my students to the next level of engagement, achievement, and social acceptance.”
“This training provided methods and knowledge about the true meaning of cooperative learning. I now have knowledge (tools) that I can use in my classroom that will benefit all students.”
“In 17 years of teaching, this is the only workshop I feel that I can apply immediately and all kids will benefit. You have completely inundated me with such awesome structures that are applicable at all grade levels and ability levels. I am pumped for August!”
“Great understanding of what Cooperative Learning really looks like, sounds like, feels like.”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or email@example.com.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.