Kagan Structures for Little Ones, Day 2
Engagement! Learning! Social Skills!
August 2, 2023 in Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Find a Different Workshop
Register Today! Seating is Limited!
LocationPanther Academy News
634 N Mulberry St
Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701-1939
Date and Time
Check In: 7:30am
Time: 8:00am - 3:15pm
- Learn the best Kagan Structures to use with younger children
- Master simple management techniques that make your class hum
- Get your little ones off to the right start with terrific teamwork skills
- Meet your youngsters’ need to talk, move, and play in a productive way
- Create a cooperative and caring class where everyone wants to be
- Boost comprehension and retention by engaging their minds and bodies
- Use fun and easy strategies to reach high standards for all students
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Alphabet Spinners Combo Kit
- Combo: Learning Chips, Blank (8 MDB)(ZLCB & ZLCCSL)
- Combo: Primary Story Elements Cube Class Set
- Cooperative Learning for Primary, 2 Book
- Give Us A Chance Book
- Kagan Structures Primary Poster Set - 6 posters
- Match Mine: Primary (K-3) Book
- Primary TeamMats Class Set: Number & Animal Mats
- Squish Apple
- Twist & Shout!
Your price: $164.
Save $43! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CPCL2C
“So grateful my unique needs for little ones were met.”
“I came here hoping to learn how I could apply the Kagan approach in an early childhood context and I leave feeling confident I can do just that... Can't wait to use all I have learned with my little ones!”
“I love the great ideas and explicit steps to teaching our little ones these structures. It will be so helpful for the children to take a little more responsibility for their education.”More Reviews…
“Kagan Structures for Little Ones gave me a variety of learning tools to put into my tool belt to strengthen the instructional strategies I use to increase student learning in my kindergarten classroom.”
“Awesome! Just what I needed to bring Kagan to a younger level.”
“Classbuilding for little ones was a fabulous class! I am lucky to have learned the tools to bring back into my classroom.”
“Wonderful! Thank you for making Kagan more doable for kindergarten students. Great, great, great!”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or email@example.com.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.