Memory-Friendly Teaching, Days 1 & 2
Teaching the Ways Brains Naturally Remember
July 20–21, 2023 in Orlando, Florida
How do we make learning stick? Successful teaching is creating lasting memories for academic content and skills. But too often, our students struggle to remember what we have taught. Based on decades of memory research, this game-changing book helps you create unforgettable learning. Dr. Kagan provides a detailed overview of the 7 must-know memory systems for teachers. Understanding the memory systems is like having a user manual to our students’ minds. When we know which system is responsible for which kind of memory, we can target the system that naturally remembers the content we’re trying to teach. For each memory system, Dr. Kagan provides memory-friendly tools, strategies, and structures to help you engage students and cement each type of learning. Become a memory-friendly teacher with this one-of-a-kind resource!
Find a Different Workshop
Register Today! Seating is Limited!
- Expand Students’ Memory Capacity
- Help Students Acquire and Recall Knowledge Easily
- Cement Learning with Research-Based Teaching Tools
- Understand Your Students’ Brains Better
- Know Which of the 7 Memory System to Activate
- Promote Retention for Procedures and Events
- Make Teaching and Learning More Fun
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Brain Booster Cube
- Graphic Organizers SmartCard
- Memory & Mnemonics SmartCard
- Memory Systems SmartCard
- Mind Mapping SmartCard
- Multiple Intelligences SmartCard
- Squish Brain
- What's This Got To Do With Anything? Book
Your price: $44.
Save $10! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CMLS2D
“Exceptional. In my 22 years in education, this is one of the best trainings I've ever been involved with. Definitely can utilize strategies easily and right away and grow from there.”
“The content was engaging, relevant, and helpful! I have tools that I can use in my classroom tomorrow and feel comfortable doing so.”
“Outstanding information regarding the structures, social skills, classroom management and brain friendly cooperative learning strategies. It was outstanding! Best training I’ve been to in 18 years!”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or email@example.com.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.