Kagan Lesson Planning,
Planning More Engaging and Effective Lessons
July 19, 2023 in Orlando, Florida
(For Educators of Grades K-12)
Sorry, this event has been CANCELLED!
Visit our workshop list to find another engaging Kagan event.
You can infuse engagement and interaction into just about any lesson by using a Kagan Structure. A simple structure can transform a humdrum lesson into a cooperative and highly engaging learning experience. While using a structure here and there can more successfully reach learning objectives, there’s a whole lot more you can do with lesson planning. There’s an art and science to lesson planning Kagan lessons. Kagan Professional Development offers lesson planning services to schools and districts. Kagan Lesson Planning is designed to take place during collaborative planning time where teachers meet in small groups to share ideas and go through upcoming lessons. This can be done by grade level teams or by content area teams. These sessions give the teachers and the Kagan Trainer or Coach opportunities to address three major areas.
- Minimum first 2 days of Kagan Cooperative Learning prior to March 2023
Sorry, this event has been cancelled.
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- 59 Kagan Structures Book
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures for Engagement SmartCard
- Kagan Multiple Intelligences Structures for Engagement SmartCard
- Kagan Structures Flip Chart
For More Info
- This event has been cancelled, but you can always speak to a Kagan representative: 800-266-7576 (reference event number #36205).
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.