Reality Reading, Day 1
Engaging Students in Informational Texts!
July 17, 2023 in Orlando, Florida
Find a Different Workshop
Register Today! Seating is Limited!
- Internalize and utilize various informational text features to locate key facts in a text efficiently
- Organize informational resources and create written research reports
- Scaffold vocabulary and technical language
- Experience Kagan strategies to enable students to evaluate and apply informational text
- Boost informational literacy through brain-friendly, total engagement Kagan Structures
- Acquire specific reading skills critical for evaluating information
- Actively engage in developing a deep understanding of the five basic purposes and text structures for writing informational texts
- Prepare students for high-stakes tests that call for students to effectively comprehend informational texts
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Combo: Reading Comprehension Chips Class Set
- Portraits of Character - 1 Book
- Question Spinners Combo Kit
- SmartCard: Informational Texts
- Software: Instant Engagement Pair Structures
Your price: $115.
Save $29! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CRR1A
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or email@example.com.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.