P.E. Teachers & Coaches, Day 1
Revolutionize Your Skills as a P.E. Teacher or Athletic Coach!
July 16, 2023 in Orlando, Florida
Whether you are a P.E. teacher or an athletic coach, this workshop will bump your coaching and your student teams to the next level. Master proven methods so students work in pairs and teams to hone specific skills, multiply the amount of practice, and equalize participation. Best of all: Convert drills into exciting, fun opportunities. Your teammates will bond in ways that create intense team spirit—they become the mutually supportive dream team! Supportive buddies and teammates coach each other to master even the most difficult skills, and have fun in the process. Join us to take your own skills as a P.E. teacher or athletic coach to the next level!
Find a Different Workshop
Register Today! Seating is Limited!
- Learn a range of structures for achieving different science objectives
- Unleash the power of peer modeling and coaching for science learning
- Delve deeper by pushing students to explain and defend their thinking and conclusions
- Experience how Kagan Structures work using secondary science curriculum examples
- Structure learning so every student has an important part to play and stays engaged
- Use successful teamwork for experiments, investigations, and projects
- Create a high degree of excitement and interaction over your science curriculum
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
Your price: $39.
Save $14! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CPE1
“There was nothing in this training that was not helpful! So much information...my brain is full!”
“As a new teacher coming into my second year (and out of field), I feel more confident with the tools the content provides. I'm thrilled that it is all backed up by scientific proof which keeps me at ease. I think it is incredibly impressive how it can incorporated all around."”
“This was one of the most amazing events I have ever attended. I can't believe how much fun I had at 'work.' Wonderful conference, and I hope to be invited to another Kagan Event.”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or email@example.com.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.