Kagan Structures for the Writing Process, Days 1 & 2
Kagan Structures to Boost Skills from Prewriting to Publishing!
July 13–14, 2023 in Orlando, Florida
Find a Different Workshop
Register Today! Seating is Limited!
- Boost standards-based writing skills from production to distribution
- Use structures to strengthen student writing through peer feedback and editing
- Teach your students how to produce and identify clear and coherent writing
- Learn a range of structures you can use at every stage of the writing process
- Improve your students' writing for every text type and purpose including opinion, explanatory, and narratives
- Integrate writing with reading, speaking and listening, and language skills
- Leverage the power of student-to-student interaction for developing writing skills
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Combo: Journal Starters Cube Class Set
- Combo: Reader Response Cube Class Set
- Combo: Teambuilding Chips Class Set
- Cooperative Learning - Writing Activities Book
- Prewriting: Biography / Autobiography Question Cards
- Prewriting: Stories Question Cards
Your price: $104.
Save $26! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CWP2A
“I found the writing skills related to the structures very helpful. I can't wait to try these ideas with my students. They are going to love writing!”
“Exceptional strategies that have empowered me to become a more effective and fun educator!”
“Literacy ideas were fantastic. I am leaving with knowledge of various structures and so many ways to implement in my curriculum.”More Reviews…
“I got so many ideas of how to engage students and plan lessons aligned with common core.”
“Outstanding! Relevant to any content, grade level and aligns with state standards and the new shift to common core.”
“I always felt my class was well organized and managed. But these structures will take it up a notch and allow my students to be more accountable for their learning.”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or email@example.com.