Secondary Language Arts, Days 1 & 2
Full Engagement with Kagan Structures!
July 13–14, 2023 in Orlando, Florida
Find a Different Workshop
Register Today! Seating is Limited!
- Take away powerful and proven Kagan Structures for English/Language arts
- Learn key strategies to develop command of the conventions of standard English
- Ensure all students participate effectively in a range of conversations
- Use interactive instructional strategies to promote interaction with a diversity of classmates
- Encourage a cooperative and supportive environment where students build on the ideas of others
- Teach students to express their ideas clearly and persuasively
- Provide students the opportunity to develop perspective and evaluate different points of view
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Combo: Reader Response Cube Class Set
- Combo: Story Discussion Chips Class Set
- Combo: Story Elements Cube Class Set
- Language Arts Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
- Student Selector Combo Kit
Your price: $99.
Save $32! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CLA2C
“Content was phenomenal! I learned soooo much for structuring my classroom.”
“This is how I want my daughter to be taught!”
“This Kagan training was eye-opening and inspiring. I have been teaching for a decade, yet I came out of this workshop with strategies to ensure cooperative learning, rather than group work, that I can immediately put to use in my classroom come Monday.”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or email@example.com.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.