Secondary Social Studies, Days 1 & 2
Total Engagement with Kagan Structures!
July 11–12, 2023 in Orlando, Florida
Find a Different Workshop
Register Today! Seating is Limited!
- Transform your classes from teacher-centered to student-centered
- Learn powerful and proven structures for secondary social studies
- Create total engagement through multi-structural lessons
- Move beyond textbooks with highly structured student dialogue
- Teach students to analyze and describe events like never before
- Experience first-hand how to manage and use team and pair structures
- Make the social sciences come alive with unforgettable, interactive structures
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Adventures Through World History! Book
- Combo: Event Chips Class Set
- Cooperative Learning & Social Studies Book
- Experience U.S. History! Book
- Social Studies Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
Your price: $124.
Save $40! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CSS2B
“This is my second Kagan Workshop, and I love coming to them so that I leave with new ways I can engage my students. I wish all educators had the chance to attend a Kagan Workshop! Classes and learning would be so positively affected!”
“Very applicable to my class! I can use every single structure and can pick my top focus structures to start with my upcoming class. She changed my mind about Kagan and I can't wait to see my kids benefit!”
For More Info
- For questions about this workshop, please contact Kagan at 800-266-7576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To bring Kagan to your school or district, please contact Kagan’s Partnership Team at 800-451-8495 or email@example.com.