Brain-Friendly Teaching, Days 1 & 2
Kagan Structures to Teach the Way Brains Best Learn!
June 6–7, 2022 in Denver, Colorado
LocationOrchard Park Academy
7395 Zuni St.
Denver, Colorado 80221
Date and Time
Check In: 8:00am
Time: 8:30am - 3:45pm
- Put brain science to work to maximize learning
- View brain scans showing how brains “light up” with student interaction
- Master Kagan Structures to make every lesson brain-friendly
- Target brain centers for emotion, motivation, memory, attention, and thinking
- Create a safe learning environment where learning, thinking, and creativity flourish
- Nourish the brain with Number Group Mania!
- Discover the stimuli that boost comprehension and retention of content
- Apply the six principles of brain friendly teaching in every lesson
Watch the Video
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Brain-Based Learning SmartCard
- Classbuilding SmartCard
- Music for the Mind: Relaxed Alertness
- SelectorTools™ Software
- Silly Sports & Goofy Games Book
- Software: Instant Classbuilding
- Software: Instant Teambuilding
- Teambuilding SmartCard
- TimerTools Software
- Twist & Shout!
- Twist-Up Crayons
Your price: $194.
Save $49! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CBB2B
“The content was amazing! I learned so much about the brain and how it functions, and I can't wait to use this knowledge and new structures to plan my lessons and create engaging, brain-developing activities! I love Kagan!”
“I am completely blown away by Dr. Kagan's research and his ability to teach others about understanding brain function to educate children. I am so happy I attended this workshop and will encourage others to learn and use Kagan Structures!”
“Excellent! I loved the activities and information about brain research. I smiled more than anything because I could see my students benefiting from everything!!”Read more...
“Amazing information! Love the info provided. It really helped me to see inside the students’ brains, to be able—as a teacher—to touch all of the areas.”
“Very informative about the brain and how it works. Explicit information about the memory systems. Best workshop I could have attended. Thank you!”
“I so appreciate the explicit, direct teaching of social skills in the ‘Kagan approach.’ Our students need very clear brain-friendly, socially-sensitive teaching. Kagan's work has made a difference in education today.”
“Excellent! Learned a lot about the brain, how kids learn, importance of processing, and what structures fit what types of learning. Wonderful!”