English Language Learners, Day 1
Kagan Structures to Skyrocket Comprehension and Fluency!
October 22, 2021 in San Antonio, Texas
Educators that are part of ESC Region 20, please click here to register.
Educators outside of ESC Region 20 should register directly with Kagan by calling 800.933.2667.
LocationESC Region 20
1314 Hines Ave.
San Antonio, Texas 78208-1899
Date and Time
Check In: 8:00am
Time: 8:30am - 3:45pm
- Use cutting-edge structures that integrate language learning with academic success
- Put the best language acquisition research to practice in your classroom
- Close the achievement gap for second language learners through proven, fun, motivating activities
- Engage students who are at every stage of language learning
- Create a safe environment in which budding language skills can flourish
- Teach language skills in context using rich team and pair interactions
- Learn how to manage your classroom to maximize success for your ELL students
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Classbuilding SmartCard
- Communication Boosters SmartCard
- Match Mine: Language Builder Book
- Paraphrase Chips
- Same-Different Fairy Tales Book
- Same-Different Holidays Book
- Smart Card: Second Language Learning
- Talking Teamwork Poster Set (6 posters)
- Teambuilding SmartCard
Your price: $94.
Save $23! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CESL2C
“I have a toolbox full of strategies now to use with my ELL students.”
“Clear, concise, and very helpful for meeting ESL and regular education students.”
“Outstanding. I especially loved learning about the developmental stages of language acquisition. I now have a deeper understanding of how to modify structures to help our ESL students.”Read more...
“Structures were great! Language acquisition was new information which will be very helpful!”
“This is my second Kagan Workshop, and I love coming to them so that I leave with new ways I can engage my students. I wish all educators had the chance to attend a Kagan Workshop! Classes and learning would be so positively affected!”
“The content was practical, flexible, applicable to a full range of grades, content, and ability levels.”