Kagan Cooperative Learning, Overview & Refresher
Re-ignite the Engagement!
October 12, 2021 in Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Kagan’s Refresher workshop will reignite your teachers’ passion for Kagan. You’ve seen your teachers’ enthusiasm soar. You’ve witnessed how implementing Kagan boosts students’ test scores and how teamwork makes them more kind and caring. But it’s been a while since your last Kagan training. It’s time to reinvigorate your staff with this one-day Refresher. This workshop reviews the 7 Keys to successful cooperative learning. Your staff will review what they’ve learned as well as receive new structures, new ideas, and new skills.
LocationHadley Jr. High School
240 Hawthorne Blvd
Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137-4038
Date and Time
Check In: 8:00am
Time: 8:30am - 3:45pm
- Review top management tips and deal effectively with challenging behavior.
- Deepen their understanding of the principles that makes cooperative learning so powerful.
- Create a caring class culture with Classbuilding.
- Your teachers will be buzzing with excitement and leave this Refresher with a renewed passion for fully engaging all students with Kagan Structures and tools.
- Become a pro at student teams—knowing which kind of teams to use and when.
- Learn a brand new Teambuilding structure to enhance teammate relations.
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
Your price: $50.
Save $14! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CCLR1B
““Very impressed and I cannot wait to implement what I learned in my classroom. I feel and know that this will change my classroom! I am now very knowledgeable about Kagan as well!””
““The content is a wonderful tool in our toolbox to foster positive classroom interaction, engaged students, wonderful time management, and creative, on-task, excited students!””