Kagan Live Online: Win-Win Discipline, Day 1
Strategies to End Every Disruption!
April 8, 2021 in Web-based, Open Registration
Live Online FormatThis workshop is an online version of Kagan’s signature training, Kagan Live Online: Win-Win Discipline. Course materials are sent in advance, to be distributed to participants. The training is conducted live by a Kagan Master Trainer over Zoom. Participants join the workshop using a computer, tablet, or smartphone with an internet connection. The interactive instructional strategies taught are for teachers to implement during classroom instruction, when it is safe to return to school. Participants learn dozens of structures to boost engagement and learning for every student, every lesson.
Create discipline solutions where you win and your students win. Gain a new perspective on discipline problems and come away with tools that really work. Convert every disruption into a learning opportunity. Go beyond ending disruptions—teach responsible behaviors and life skills. In this Win-Win Discipline workshop, you'll get what you need for implementing this successful discipline program: identify the four types of disruptive behavior, recognize the seven positions from which they spring, and know what to do in the moment-of-disruption. Learn to follow-up and to prevent future disruptions. Experience the power of the most comprehensive approach to discipline ever created.
- Boost your confidence in handling all types of disruptions you face
- Understand why your students misbehave and what to do about it
- Promote responsible behavior in your classroom
- Deal appropriately with aggression, confrontations, rule breaking, withdrawal, and clowning
- Channel your overly energetic students' disruptive behavior into productive learning
- Adopt preventative discipline strategies that address problems before they happen
- Create a safe, comfortable classroom focused on learning, not discipline
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Class Meetings Classroom Management SmartCard
- Classroom Procedures Classroom Management SmartCard
- Classroom Signals
- Cooperative Learning
- Cooperative Roles
- Daily Routines Classroom Management SmartCard
- Preventative Procedures for the 7 Positions SmartCard
- Strategies for Responding to the 7 Positions SmartCard
- Student Jobs
- The Building Blocks of Win-Win Discipline SmartCard
- TimerTools Software
- Win-Win Discipline, Structures for the Moment of Disruption SmartCard
Your price: $59.
Save $14! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CWD1D
Watch the Video
“We learned many different structures for active engagement and classroom discipline—how to help kids stay on track by stimulating their young minds and molding them into successful and productive members of society.”
“This is the best workshop I've ever been to. The practical application is overwhelming, and I love using it. It made my wallflowers bloom and my discipline problems flee.”
“Win-Win has applicable ideas that are able to be used immediately. This makes sense! I learned a lot this week that will help my whole staff with management and discipline.”Read more...
“The content was very valuable. As a first year teacher, this week has given me confidence in my ability to engage my students and some excellent ideas for managing my classroom. Win-Win Discipline has provided me with several tools to help my students.”
“Win-Win is so applicable to the classroom and will transform how I will forever treat management. Kagan has strengthened my passion for teaching.”
“Excellent analysis of student behavior. This is insightful for a principal, for my own techniques/strategies, as well as supporting teachers with their discipline.”
“Excellent strategies in instructing lifelong responsibility to all students. Sharing with each other was invaluable. Teachers helping teachers—what a powerful way to learn! It is important to see the positive side of discipline and Win-Win does just that!”
“Wonderful. I have a few discipline issues, and this is going to be great to implement.”
“Win-Win Discipline is very useful and well explained. I have an excellent resource to use on a daily basis in my class. The steps are practical and easy to understand and follow.”