Kagan Primary Classroom Adaptation for COVID-19
Safety Precautions for Keeping Little Ones Engaged
March 9, 2021 in Web-based, Open Registration
- Prior successful use of Kagan in the primary classroom.
- Promote Social Emotional Learning (SEL) every day by using interactive structures that build social skills.
- Build relationships and create a caring classroom community among your young students with classbuilding and teambuilding.
- Learn the best Kagan Structures to use with your little ones during the era of COVID-19.
- Participate in this interactive, Live Online Workshop just for primary teachers.
- Take away tips to increase student safety while increasing engagement through structured interaction.
- Make up for lost time with Kagan Structures that skyrocket academic achievement.
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
Watch the Video
“I really feel excited about teaching again after taking the Kagan Live Online PD. The tools of shaping the structure for collaborative learning are exactly what I needed.”
“Everyone should receive training on the Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures. Kagan provides the research-based strategies that will keep students engaged while learning in a fun and meaningful way. The PD was awesome!”
“Amazing! So helpful to be able to have examples/ideas to apply to primary classrooms! Would love more resources specifically for primary kids!”