Kagan Live Online: English Language Learners, Day 1
Kagan Structures to Skyrocket Comprehension and Fluency!
February 1, 2022 in Web-based, Open Registration
Live Online FormatThis workshop is an online version of Kagan’s signature training, Kagan Live Online: English Language Learners. Course materials are sent in advance, to be distributed to participants. The training is conducted live by a Kagan Master Trainer over Zoom. Participants join the workshop using a computer, tablet, or smartphone with an internet connection. The interactive instructional strategies taught are for teachers to implement during classroom instruction, when it is safe to return to school. Participants learn dozens of structures to boost engagement and learning for every student, every lesson.
Online Registration has closed but you can still attend!
Please call 800-266-7576 to secure your spot! (reference event number #31263).
If you don't receive your unique login link 3 days prior to your workshop, please contact Kagan.
This event time is:
Check-in: 10 minutes prior to start time
Participants Outside U.S. Click Here
Participants in Alaska and Hawaii Click Here
How can we best meet the needs of today’s ELL students? How can we help limited and non-English speaking students acquire essential reading, writing, and speaking skills for success in language acquisition across the curriculum? Kagan Structures, cooperative and communicative teaching strategies, are wonderful tools to promote English fluency while covering academic content. Through interactive structures, students are exposed to more functional language and have the opportunity to practice language more. Learn the stages students go through to learn English and then learn Kagan Structures to best help your English learners at each stage. Ideal for regular classroom teachers, ESL teachers, project directors, and coordinators.
- Use cutting-edge structures that integrate language learning with academic success
- Put the best language acquisition research to practice in your classroom
- Close the achievement gap for second language learners through proven, fun, motivating activities
- Engage students who are at every stage of language learning
- Create a safe environment in which budding language skills can flourish
- Teach language skills in context using rich team and pair interactions
- Learn how to manage your classroom to maximize success for your ELL students
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
- Kagan Live Online: English Language Learners Workbook
- ELL Day 1 Live Online Supplement
- English Language Learners Day 1 Workbook (Download)
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Classbuilding Book
- Cooperative Learning SmartCard
- Kagan New Structure Poster Set #1 (6 posters)
- Numbered Heads Together™ Software
- Selector Spinner
- Student Selector Combo Kit
- Teambuilding Book
Your price: $99.
Save $25! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CCL2DB
Watch the Video
“I have a toolbox full of strategies now to use with my ELL students.”
“Clear, concise, and very helpful for meeting ESL and regular education students.”
“Outstanding. I especially loved learning about the developmental stages of language acquisition. I now have a deeper understanding of how to modify structures to help our ESL students.”Read more...
“Structures were great! Language acquisition was new information which will be very helpful!”
“This is my second Kagan Workshop, and I love coming to them so that I leave with new ways I can engage my students. I wish all educators had the chance to attend a Kagan Workshop! Classes and learning would be so positively affected!”
“The content was practical, flexible, applicable to a full range of grades, content, and ability levels.”