Days 1 & 2
Kagan Structures to Boost Engagement and Learning!
July 16–17, 2020 in San Bernardino, California
Sorry, this event has been CANCELLED!
You can be the best math teacher your students will ever have, without having to work harder. We’ll explore how to multiply mathematics mastery! With revolutionary Kagan Structures, activities, and ready-made worksheets, your students become more engaged, challenged, and excited about math. Release the power of Kagan Structures for Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus. Surpass the NCTM and Common Core State Standards. Come away with the winning equation: High School Mathematics + Kagan Structures = Increased Engagement, Learning, and Fun!
Coronavirus Important Note
- Learn the most powerful and proven structures for secondary mathematics
- Experience examples in Pre-Algebra, Algebra I-II, Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus
- Create greater success for every student using peer modeling and coaching
- Teach for greater understanding while covering your secondary math content
- Release the power of student interaction with mathematical concepts, procedures, and problem-solving
- Learn essential cooperative management tips for a smooth-running class
- Make math more fun and engaging for students as they practice in pairs and teams
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Cooperative Learning & Mathematics Book
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures for Engagement SmartCard
- Secondary Mathematics Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
- TimerTools Software
“Learning how to apply the structures to higher level of mathematics is the best training I could hope for. This workshop has done that for me.”
“I loved the pace of the workshop. The cooperative teamwork structures will give my students a new approach to math and other academic subjects. My students are going to love to come to school.”
“Absolutely the BEST professional training I have ever attended. Great strategies to provide more accountability for my students.”Read more...
“Being a math teacher, I found it better to learn structures that I can use in a math class. The examples were great and easy to go back and try in my classroom.”
“Loved seeing the structures applied to mathematics and being able to practice and try the methods ourselves.”
“Workshop was fabulous! I learne so many wonderful new things to keep my students engaged in math!”