Boost Test Scores with Active Engagement!
August 18, 2020 in Cheyenne, Wyoming
Sorry, this event has been CANCELLED!
Based on years of experimentation and field-testing, Dr. Spencer Kagan has perfected simple instructional strategies and structures that dramatically increase the achievement of all students, especially low-achieving and low-ability pupils. In this active workshop, you will experience these strategies, derive the rationale, and learn ways to adapt them to your own classroom. They have two proven outcomes: Excellence and Equity. The Kagan Structures not only boost achievement for all students (increased excellence), they decrease the gap between low-and high-achieving students (increased equity). The strategies lift up the lows while accelerating the achievement of all students. Come learn how to apply these easy-to-learn, easy-to-use instructional strategies in any lesson, at any grade level.
Coronavirus Important Note
- Boost test scores with an approach that is backed by scientific studies and loved by teachers
- Experience easy-to-implement, research-based cooperative instructional strategies
- Accelerate content knowledge with structures for mastery and retention
- Watch all students excel, especially lower achievers
- Engage all students with strategies that encourage participation by each student
- Give every student a circle of peer encouragement, support, and tutoring
- Master new structures designed to address the five dimensions of accelerating achievement
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Personal & Social Skills Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
- Question Spinners Combo Kit
- Spin-N-Review Combo Kit
- Spin-N-Think Combo Kit
“The content was amazing. Very eye-opening. I was given 20 different ways to engage my students for achievement success.”
“Awesome content! I cannot wait to turn the group work I've been doing into interactive, productive cooperative learning. Thank you for a worthwhile professional development that will benefit us as teachers/educators and most importantly help close the achievement gap for our sweet students.”
“The content was outstanding. I came away feeling that I will be able to raise student achievement while promoting an environment that is respectful and safe.”Read more...
“I think I can really make a difference in my students' achievement by using Kagan Structures. I'm excited to be able to take back so many strategies I can use.”
“Excellent. I need these strategies for my students. I work in a low-achieving school and district, and students are not motivated unless I do something to help them succeed.””
“Kagan gives me hope going into my 2nd year as a teacher that this year will be MUCH better than the last. I learned so much stuff that I can't wait to implement. It will help student achievement but will also help with my class management.”
“Excellent. All the structures were clearly designed to support academic excellence.”