Kagan Live Online: Emotion-Friendly Teaching, Days 1 & 2
Accelerating Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)!
November 9–10, 2020 in Web-based, Open Registration
Live Online FormatThis workshop is an online version of Kagan’s signature training, Kagan Live Online: Emotion-Friendly Teaching. Course materials are sent in advance, to be distributed to participants. The training is conducted live by a Kagan Master Trainer over Zoom. Participants join the workshop using a computer, tablet, or smartphone with an internet connection. The interactive instructional strategies taught are for teachers to implement during classroom instruction, when it is safe to return to school. Participants learn dozens of structures to boost engagement and learning for every student, every lesson.
Make your classroom more emotion-friendly! The emotion-friendly classroom is a far more effective approach for reaching the five goals of Social-Emotional Learning. Instead of learning about positive social and emotional behaviors, students acquire these skills as part of every lesson. With emotion-friendly teaching, students have a greater understanding of their own emotions, become more skilled controlling their impulses, are better at motivating themselves, become more empathetic, and improve their social skills and relations as they interact over the regular academic curriculum—no separate lessons are required. Explore Dr. Kagan’s Emotion Wheel, a visual tool to help students understand and take control of their own emotions. Harness the power of student emotions to improve every aspect of your classroom from academic success, to class management, to improved student relations.
- Radically reduce disruptive behavior, bullying, and violence
- Promote relationship skills and empathy for others
- Learn how to leverage emotions to increase student self-motivation and achievement
- Improve class climate and raise students’ IQ by eliciting positive emotions
- Teach students to understand and manage their emotions with the Kagan Emotion Wheel
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
- Kagan Live Online: Emotion-Friendly Teaching Workbook
- Emotion-Friendly Teaching (Free Poster Included) Book
- Kagan Emotion-Friendly Teaching 2-Day Course Workbook, No Text (Download)
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Character Education
- Character Education SmartCard
- Developing Character Higher-Level Thinking Questions Book
- Emotional Intelligence SmartCard
Your price: $54.
Save $11! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CEFT1
Watch the Video
“Inspiring, motivating, supportive.”
“This workshop was extremely valuable. The connection with EQ and success in the classroom and in life is powerful.”
“I’m always impressed when such highly intelligent people can deliver complex information in a way anyone can comprehend.”Read more...
“Super powerful information that I wish I had learned years ago when I was in college preparing to become a teacher.”