Kagan Live Online: Cooperative Learning, Institute
Kagan Structures for Engagement and Achievement!
July 20–24, 2020 in Web-based, Open Registration, -Live Online
Live Online FormatThis workshop is an online version of Kagan’s signature training, Kagan Live Online: Cooperative Learning. Course materials are sent in advance, to be distributed to participants. The training is conducted live by a Kagan Master Trainer over Zoom. Participants join the workshop using a computer, tablet, or smartphone with an internet connection. The interactive instructional strategies taught are for teachers to implement during classroom instruction, when it is safe to return to school. Participants learn dozens of structures to boost engagement and learning for every student, every lesson.
Motivate and reach your most reluctant learners and enhance achievement of all learners with research proven, brain-friendly instructional strategies! Secondary and elementary teachers alike will increase engagement, boost test scores, and reduce the achievement gap. Build powerful learning teams in your classroom and use proven Kagan methods for team formation, management, thinking skills, presentation skills, and decision making. Teambuilding, classbuilding, communication skills, and social skills strategies provide social-emotional learning while delivering academic content. Join us to fill your toolbox with easy-to-use, full-engagement strategies that enhance student engagement and achievement. Teachers report the strategies immediately transform their teaching and accelerate student learning.
- See why group work simply doesn’t work for everyone, and why Kagan Structures do
- Master the different types of pairs and teams, how to form them, and when to use them
- Boost student learning and engagement with these powerful, proven strategies
- Provide students the will to work together and the skills to do so successfully
- Learn ten hot management tips to implement like a pro
- Prevent bullying, violence, and discipline problems; create a cooperative, caring classroom
- Pump up the fun, friendships, and liking for learning and each other; foster a full-inclusion class
Free Kagan Materials
With your attendance, you will receive:
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Book
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Course Workbook
- Mix-Pair-Share Software Certificate for Download
In addition, receive the following materials at a discount (available only to participants of this workshop) by ordering the Bonus Materials package at the same time that you register for this workshop:
- Classbuilding Book
- Classbuilding SmartCard
- Cooperative Learning SmartCard
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures for Engagement SmartCard
- Kagan New Structure Poster Set #1 (6 posters)
- Kagan New Structure Poster Set #2 (6 posters)
- Kagan New Structure Poster Set #3 (6 posters)
- Kagan New Structure Poster Set #4 (6 posters)
- Kagan New Structure Poster Set #5 (6 posters)
- Pop-Up Social Role Card Kit
- Teambuilding Book
- Teambuilding SmartCard
- TeamTools Software
Your price: $149.
Save $39! and
Ordering by phone or fax? Use product code: CCL5D
Watch the Video
“I really feel excited about teaching again after taking the Kagan Live Online PD. The tools of shaping the structure for collaborative learning are exactly what I needed.”
“The PD was great! Totally worth attending. Showed me that Kagan strategies are possible not only in person but online as well!”
“After this online training, I realized the potential to get every student engaged! Such easy, FUN strategies to use!”Read more...
“I enjoyed this online session as much as I enjoyed the one in-person! I'm already planning the strategies I'll be using with my seventh and eighth grades when we go back to school! Thank you!”
“Everyone should receive training on the Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures. Kagan provides the research-based strategies that will keep students engaged while learning in a fun and meaningful way. The Live Online PD was awesome!”
“One of the most hands on PDs I have ever experienced! We were put in roles of both the educator and the student! Best way to learn and practice.”