numbered heads together issues

Questions about Kagan
kimariailquesiton

numbered heads together issues

Post by kimariailquesiton » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:07 pm

2 questions:
My co-teacher and I are trying to use the numbered heads tougher software that I have put on my computer form the disk.
Something is happening every time I try t past and copy my multiple chalice question in, they mess up and want paste correctly, I do not know how to fix it. It also says I have blank answers when I do not.
Also, can i put images and tables in to the slides to demonstrate numbers, processes, etc? Thanks Kim

parkeratkagan

Re: numbered heads together issues

Post by parkeratkagan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:00 am

Hi Kim, thanks for your interest in our Numbered Heads Together software! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues.

With regards to the copying/pasting of the questions, it would be helpful if you could send me a multiple choice question example so I can try and replicate the issue. Also, if you could expand upon or send me a screen shot of how it looks after pasted, that would be helpful. My email address is parker@kaganonline.com.

Numbered Heads Together is a text-based program, and it isn't possible to insert images or tables into the question or answer fields. Getting creative and using characters like => or [3/2] might be of some assistance, but the program is limited to text-based characters only.

I hope this helps, and I'll be looking for your email with the examples so we can better review copying/pasting issue as well.

Thanks!