Kagan apps on Mac

Questions about Kagan

Kagan apps on Mac

Post by Guest » Fri May 02, 2014 1:04 pm

My school recently purchased a Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures CD. I installed the software on my Mac running 10.9. Every time I launch the software it asks for the serial number again. I enter it and the software runs just fine, but when I quit and launch it again, it asks for the serial number. How do I install it so that it keeps the serial key?

parkeratkagan

Re: Kagan apps on Mac

Post by parkeratkagan » Mon May 05, 2014 6:06 am

Thanks for your recent purchase! You shouldn't have to enter the serial number each time the software is launched.

The issue that's described below is caused by how the computer is handling the Flash Cookies that store the serial numbers. Either the Flash cache file is corrupt or there is a memory cache cleaner running in the background or on an automated schedule on the system. Each computer is a little different, but our Customer Service department can help troubleshoot and resolve this with you, and they can be reached at questions@kaganonline.com or 800-266-7576, opt. 1. Thanks again!

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 2:29 pm

I got the problem resolved. I had to change the Flash settings to allow local storage.

parkeratkagan

Post by parkeratkagan » Tue May 06, 2014 3:26 pm

That's great! Thank you for closing the loop on that with us. Enjoy!